;3 So, I hope this is okay. Just in case, I'm adding a quick instructions.
1. First, press 'Print Screen' on your computer's keyboard.
2. Copy and save the four pictures in the art program of your choice.
3. Color in the frames.
4. Go to Iaza.com. (Works best with IE)
5. Upload the first frame.
6. Click 'Frame Animation'
7. Upload the next three frames.
8. To make it seem realistic, after you upload the first four frames, add the same four frames backwards, then add some of the first frames.
9. Then, click the speed of your choice. (1/5 for normal blinking, 1/10 for fast blinking)
10. Click 'Infinite loop', submit, then save!
Yes, this is free to use!
If you're interested in my art please go to my new account *MutantTwinkie